Depending on your trade, different social media platforms will have varying success. For example, if you work in recruitment and need to engage with candidates throughout the UK, LinkedIn is a great way of reaching your audience. However, if you’re a small, local business, Facebook might be the best way to educate nearby people about your offerings.
Nifty Bear can help you set up new social media pages that showcases your businesses expertise and modern branding. Up to date and attentive pages will undoubtedly inspire your potential customers to send you an enquiry or make a purchase. They can also be great for:
- Providing important information such as your opening hours.
- Replying to customers who send you enquires. More and more people are contacting businesses via their social media platforms and you’ll want to make sure you’re set up and ready to reply quickly – you don’t want an opportunity to pass you by.
- Letting the local area know of any events or promotions you’re running.
- Collecting reviews that can be seen by all.
- Improving your SEO. Business pages on social media rank highly in search engines.
- Interacting with community pages and groups as a means of business development.
Nifty Bear can create social media pages that look the real deal – with eye catching artwork and mobile compatibility. Then, moving forward, we can help you come up with an ongoing social media strategy, as well as creating the correctly sized graphics to send out as posts on whichever platforms you decide to use. The last thing you want to do is share ugly and poorly thought out posts with your followers because they’ll get a negative perception of your company.
Did you know – you can also pay to advertise on social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter? If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact us today.