Having a contemporary website is one thing, but understanding where visitors are coming from is another. Nifty Bear can install Google Analytics (if you haven’t signed up to it already) and provide you with an in-depth report that will comprehensively explain your overall website’s performance.
Nifty Bear can help you:
- See your websites performance over a long period of time so that you can see the positive and negative trends.
- Provide you with accurate knowledge on where your website visitors are coming from. For example, if you are paying £X to appear on an online directory, are people actually clicking on your listing? It’s no secret that online affiliates often exaggerate the stats they give you about the performance of your campaigns. Nifty Bear will provide you with an honest assessment.
- Find out how many people are finding your website via the search engines. If the number is low, we can help you come up with a strategy to increase organic traffic.
- Identify areas of weakness on your site and provide useful and honest advice to improve things moving forward.
- Measure conversions and discover the source of each one. For example, if “Dave” sends you an enquiry via your website, where did he find your site from? We can help you identify this.
- Discover the bounce rate of each webpage and which pages your viewers don’t like. The bounce rate is the percentage of people who reach your site and then leave before clicking through to a second webpage. If the bounce rate is high, Nifty Bear can help you come up with a plan to reduce it and we can measure the results.
Understanding the ins and outs of your website performance is really important and best of all; it needn’t be expensive. Please contact Nifty Bear today for a free consultation.